Wednesday, January 25, 2012

bell's brewery

I can't let the first week back go by without blogging about a midwest brewery that I found at Straubs.

I had a delicious Bell's Brewery Amber Ale a few days after Christmas at Michael's parent's house. We were deciding which beer I had gotten was going to be dumped into the chili Michael's dad was making, and Bell's was just too good to sacrifice to the chili. We ended up donating a Tecate to the greater good of dinner, and Michael's dad and I shared the Bell's. I think we made the right choice.



Bell's has an understated bottle cap, and a beautiful label. And I love that there are, in fact, bells on the Bell's crown. I'm glad I was able to find it in St. Louis, because it's definitely not distributed in NYC. So, if you live in a state where you can find it, seek out the Bell's!

No comments:

Post a Comment