Tuesday, January 31, 2012

triple xxx root beer

Triple XXX continues my quest to try at least one microbrew root beer from every state. Hurray, Indiana!
Of the root beers from this particular haul, Triple XXX seems to have pushed its way to the top. It is more vanilla-y than the others, and has a bit of a Sprecher element to it. Overall, everyone who tried Triple XXX liked it.



I love the website, too: and be sure to check out the "about" page. Multiple generations running the same restaurant? Fabulous. It does make me sad that there used to be a whole lot more Triple XXX restaurants across the Midwest.

The bottle cap is great.  I love the bright yellow, with the orange oval. And who doesn't like an italic "drink" that is also underlined? Please, try this beverage! It will quench your root beer thirst.

2 comments:

  1. It's always an exciting day when I can stump you, Crowncap Kidd! Hope you're enjoying!

    ReplyDelete