Tuesday, July 19, 2011

seadog brewing

A while back, I mentioned that Crowncap Kidd had sent me a pretty sweet haul of new bottle caps. I previewed a few of them early on, but have yet to really dive into the awesome crowns I received.
This changes now!


Over the weekend, I had the opportunity to have another delicious dinner at Luke's Lobster, this time in the one on the Upper West Side, before attending a play in Central Park (gotta love NYC in the summer).

Luke's Lobster prides itself on getting fresh Maine lobster and providing local brews (both soda and beer). I'm sorry to say that I did not get the Sea Dog bottle cap at Luke's but it seems like it would be a good place to find it. There were a few other beers, but we were in a bit of a rush and ended up not having time to really sit down and enjoy a brew, so we stuck with soda for our beverage of choice.

I will also direct readers to the history page, where not only does it tell the story of Sea Dog, but ALSO talks about Barney the Dog. I love it when there really is a dog associated with the brewery.



I love this bottle cap! It's simple, and although it doesn't really tell the drinker what they are having, it sticks with the animal theme that I enjoy. However, it would be pretty cool if they stuck their dog with the rain hat on the bottle cap. Didn't I already go over this last week with Shock Top? Take advantage of your mascots when you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment