Thursday, April 14, 2011

miller

When people say "Miller" to me, I don't generally think of a classy, delicious beer. I'm a little too young to remember when Miller High Life had the Girl on the Moon logo, and most Miller varieties that surround me at bars, restaurants and delicatessens are Miller Light and Miller Genuine Draft, which, let's face it, doesn't conjure the high-end beer that Miller High Life apparently is.



But Miller High Life is the Champagne of Beer, and the Girl on the Moon is pretty great. I didn't know that Miller High Life used to be in miniature Champagne bottles!

The Girl on the Moon is, according to legend, Frank Miller's (the founder of Miller Brewing Co.) granddaughter. This is a beautiful cap with a cork lining and was a gift by the wonderful Michael Lober.

No comments:

Post a Comment