Tuesday, March 15, 2011

izze and fizzy lizzy

There is nothing that I like more than a good sparkling juice.  Sometimes you just want something refreshing and fizzy, and you don't want a caffeine buzz or plain ol' seltzer (although I do love seltzer!)

Izze and Fizzy Lizzy are two such sparking juices that can be found in many delis, restaurants and lunch joints around NYC.


The Izze was purchased at a specialty grocery store just off of Washington Square Park and was of the Rasberry variety. It was quite refreshing, and really hit the spot.

The Fizzy Lizzy, which I just learned is local to New York, was purchased with my lunch a few months back at a great sandwich shop on Hudson Street in the West Village.

I'm not sure I can tell you which one I like more as they are both what I look for in a sparkling juice: refreshing, not too sweet, strong carbonation and of course.... awesome bottle caps. If I had to choose, however, I think I would base it on the bottle caps and go with Izze. The clean, simple design of the silver flower on white is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment